This dress is glowing in pastel colours and boasts a print where the folks in Moominvalley have entered the art scene. Colours and joy in a most gentle Moomin way!
The Moomins are painting! Moominmamma, Moominpappa, Moomintroll and Snorkmaiden are busying themselves as artists. They have nice paintbrushes, palettes and an excellent selection of pastel colours. Light blue, pink, lemon chiffon – all colours cute and beguiling. The Moomins have taken the arts in a very relaxed way and they are getting a number of extra things painted; Moomintroll at least is already covered in paint. Snorkmaiden, brightly enough, has taken refuge on the stairs. Artist’s life in Moominvalley style!
- Cap sleeves
- Slightly loose A-line fit
- Drop waist
- Gathered waist, swishy hem
- In-seam Moomin label
- Made of soft organic cotton blend
- An almost painterly item, with charming colours and the Moomins as painters
- 95 % organic cotton 5 % elastane
- 40 °C – Wash inside out with like colours, do not tumble dry