A white dress with gray stripes, short sleeves and an airy print featuring Moomintroll, Mymble, Little My and Snorkmaiden keeping dry during a flood by walking on stilts. Keep it fun and fresh!
In Tove Jansson’s Comet in Moominland, there is a storm in Moominvalley, making Moomintroll to go to the observatory in order to get more information on the coming upheaval that turns out to be a comet. As there never is such as a simple task or an uneventful trip in Moominvalley, Moomintroll with friends experience one or two adventures along the way. They need to walk on stilts as there is a flood and do it very well.
- Straight fit
- Short yet not too short sleeves
- Round feminine neckline
- Yarn-dye stripes
- Made of a viscose-elastane blend that drapes well
- Produced according to Oeko-Tex standards
- Nice narrow stripes and a feel-good print featuring Moomintroll, Snorkmaiden, Mymble and Little My on stilts
- 48 % cotton 48 % modal 4 % elastane
- 40 °C – Wash inside out with like colours, do not tumble dry