A short-sleeve jersey dress featuring a print in a deliciously bright shade of green. A-line and a nice drape. The subtly Moomin print is adapted from a drawing in a comic by Tove Jansson: a lovely moment where Moomintroll, Snorkmaiden, Shadow and Stinky are sailing on large, alluring waterlilies. A vibrant dress a warm, vibrant day!
In one of Tove Jansson’s comics, Moominvalley Turns Jungle, we find Moomintroll, Snorkmaiden and Shadow are sailing on a large waterlily. When Snorkmaidens spots a snake, they hastily run away and hide behind mangrove roots. The print on this item depicts the moments before the snake incident, when the trio is peacefully sailing on one waterlily and Stinky on another. In the print, you can easily recognize the delicate drawing style of Tove Jansson. Lovely and very Moomin!
- A-line fit
- Short sleeves
- Feminine, even dainty upper portion, loose lower portion
- The cut at back brings more flounce to the hem
- A comfy fit for many body types
- Nicely finished V-neck
- Made of a viscose-elastane blend that drapes well
- A charming Moomin-themed all-over print
- The model is 173 cm and wearing size XS.
- 95 % viscose 5 % elastane
- 40 °C – Wash inside out with like colours, do not tumble dry